Shipping & Ordering Policy
- We are able to ship anywhere within the United States.
- Orders ship Monday-Friday.
- Some items within your order may ship separately. You will never be charged more for shipping and handling than what appears at checkout.
- We are not able to offer international shipping at this time.
When will my order arrive?
- Standard Shipping can take 5-10 business days to be delivered after tracking has been updated.
- Expedited Shipping can take 3-5 business days to be delivered after tracking has been updated.
- We do the best to ensure your delivery arrives on time, however delivery dates are not guaranteed and there may be a number of unforeseen reasons why your items will arrive after the estimated arrival date.
An email with tracking information will be sent to you once your order has shipped. You can also track your package here.
Shipping Multiple Orders
Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be combined and will ship separately.
Shipping to Multiple Locations
Unfortunately, we cannot split up an order and ship to multiple locations. If you wish to send items to different locations, please place a separate order for each shipping address.
We are unable to change or update a shipping address once an order has been placed. Please be sure to check your shipping details prior to submitting your order.
We are able to ship most of our products to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses. When completing your Shipping Address during checkout, please make note of the following.
- The City must be entered as either "APO" or "FPO".
- The State must be selected as either "AA" "AE" or "AP".
- The country must be United States.
- You must enter your Zip code.
- Always remember to enter your full name, grade, and PSC or unit number.
Please note: orders shipped to an APO/FPO address take longer to be delivered. Please allow 2-4 weeks for your package to arrive.
Our customer service team is available Monday through Friday 8:30am – 5pm EST. If you submit a contact form over the weekend, our customer service team will contact you the following Monday.
- 11/23: Thanksgiving
- 12/25: Christmas Day
- 1/1: New Year's Day
How can I order from the your store?
- Place your order online.
- We do not accept mail orders or purchase orders.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal.
Product Availability Status
What does the Availability status mean?
- In Stock - The item is good to go and ready for purchase.
- Add to wish list - The item is not currently available. You can add it to your wish list which will be saved in your account.
Email Me When Available
Something I want is out of stock. Can I be notified when it is available?
Yes! We can send you an email when a product is available for purchase. Any product that is out of stock will have an "Email me when available" link on the product page. To be sure you receive future emails from us, add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book.
Do you match competitor's prices?
No, we do not match competitor's prices.
Will I be charged sales tax?
We have operations in Ohio and charge sales on orders shipping to this state.
What are your accepted payment methods?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal. For your protection, we screen orders for potential fraud. Please ensure that your billing address matches that of your payment method to avoid delays in order processing.
Discounts & Promotions
Do discount codes stack?
When redeeming Promotion, Discount, or Coupon Codes during checkout, please note that only one promotion code can be used per order. Promotion, Discount or Coupon Codes cannot be used towards the purchase of Gift Certificates.
I forgot to add a coupon code to my order while checking out, can I you add this discount to my order after it has been placed?
We’re sorry but coupon codes can't be added retrospectively. In the future, please always ensure you add the coupon code when prompted to avoid disappointment.
What does the status of my order mean?
- New - Your order has been accepted and will be processed soon.
- Processing - Your order has been transmitted to the packing/shipping department (or one of our distributors), and our team is gathering all of your goodies and preparing them to be shipped.
- Closed - Your order has been refunded. Your credit card has been fully refunded at this point.
- Complete - Your order has been fully shipped. Your credit card has been fully charged at this point.
- Canceled - Your order has been canceled, and your credit card has not been billed.
Can I check the status of my order?
Yes. Visit this link Track Order and make sure you input your order number and the email used for purchase.
Changes & Cancellations
Can I make changes to my order?
We may be able to if your order still shows as "New" status.
Please note that our order fulfillment and shipping systems are designed to get orders on their way quickly and efficiently. Once the order has been sent to our warehouse for processing, neither you nor our customer service staff can change it. If your order status says anything other than "New", it can no longer be changed or canceled. This includes updates to the Shipping Address.
Privacy & Security
We take your privacy very seriously. We will never rent or sell your information to any third parties, we only use the information we collect from you to convey your order information, or to send you catalogs and emails at your request. Read More
E! News Network
Please note that, although we are associated to E! News, we deal only with our site and the products that we provide to our customers. We do not deal directly with the E! News Network and as such cannot assist with questions or concerns regarding (but not limited to) programming, live-streaming, content writing for our shows or donations.